Subject: How's the buglist getting on??
From: "Maarten D. de Jong" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 95 13:32:56 MET

This message is mainly meant for Michael Cox, but you're welcome to share it
with me :). How is the AMOS buglist getting on? I sent two certified bugs to
you eons ago, but I haven't heard anything since. Are you still working on them
or ...? 

Completely off-topic, does anyone know about an extension solely dedicated to
handling strings? I know AMOS has some impressive functions, but I lack 
certain advanced features, like patternmatching and automatic wrap arounds of
long pieces of text. FYI, I use AMOS 1.36.

Maarten
 
--
******************************************************************************
*       Zen master to hot dog vendor: `Make me one with everything.'         *
******************************************************************************
                              |
  Maarten D. de Jong          |   
  [email-masked]  |
                              |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------